Ethics & Performance
Practitioner on the long run as much as theorist, I carried out due diligence and audits within different frameworks (SA 8000,ISO 26 000, CSR, SDCC,ESG,SRI, behavioural ethics etc.). It is clear to me that ethics and performance are synergetic as long as you “give time to time” and keep the human at the core of any decision. Should you share those views, I would be happy to contribute to the success of your business and to the interest of the common good.My services
Strategy & Risk Management
My experience adapts to yours and to your context to help you define and adapt your strategy and identify/assess your risks.
* design/fitting and implementation of a strategy from scratch – setting of KPIs
*support in design and validation of business plans/business models
* identification of risks – design and implementation of mitigations and preventive actions – follow-up on ensuing changes – support on the long term
My fields of expertise: energy – defence and security – maritime industry – intercultural questions
Engineering & Management
Anticipating changes at the right time is vital, as well as taking into account the human dimension. I bring years of expertise and critical thinking to the table for a successful accomplishment of your goals and a specific hindsight in the area of systems engineering.
* organisational re-engineering (in situ)
* fitting processes and management rules or culture to strategic goals and specific skills of your company
* project management and organisational issue solving
* optimisation of purchasing/procurement/supply chains – support to negotiations in various frameworks
* production organisational re-engineering